ZOOM Lens Kit
$45 per lens/day
Choose from any of these lenses.
A couple of these lenses can cover a ton of shooting needs. The 17-55 is a great run-and-gun, especially because it has built-in optical stabilization to take the jitter out of handheld shots. The 24-105mm is also a great option for run-and-gun/documentary work, thanks to its long 105mm reach, and again, it's optically stabilized. You could shoot a whole project on just the 24-70mm, thanks to its sweet spot focal length and fast f-stop (especially when it's on a tripod, shoulder rig, gimbal or other platform), and the 70-200mm makes everything creamy and beautiful, putting the background out-of-focus very easily.
- Canon 17-55mm f2.8 zoom lens (w/ optical stabilization)
- Canon 24-70mm f2.8 zoom lens
- Canon 24-105mm f4 zoom lens (w/ optical stabilization)
- Canon 70-200mm f2.8 zoom lens (w/ optical stabilization)
- All lenses have gear teeth installed for follow focus
- Lenses come in a compact ThinkTank shoulder backpack
- Wireless Remote Follow Focus Kit, $75
- Arri Mini Follow Focus II, $50